Kontera

Saturday, April 13, 2013

DIY Soft Scrub

There's pen on my table.  There is PEN on MY TABLE.

THERE IS PEN ON MY TABLE!  THE TABLE THAT I SLAVED OVER AND REFINISHED MYSELF!

I blame the toddler.

@#%$.  Now what?

Hm...a few of my go-to cleaning mavens recommend Soft Scrub.  Let's see.  Should I add another $6 or so bucks to my next grocery trip?  Or just try to make something myself?

What do you think my answer is going to be?



To tackle this hurtful assault on my beloved table, I decided to grab my three favorite cleaning supplies: spray cleaner, baking soda, and a wash cloth. 

Step 1: Spray the table.
Step 2: Sprinkle on the baking soda.
Step 3: Scrub.

A few minutes later: Voila!


Thank God.

...And the toddler lives to see another day!  But not another pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment