Kontera

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner

Remember yesterday when I cleaned the stove with home made spray cleaner, baking soda, and a washcloth?

Well, it worked so well, that I decided to see how the combination tackled another horrible kitchen mess: the "stainless" steel sink.



Yuck. This happened because I fell behind on dishes and my husband chose not to bail me out like he usually does. Dang.

To the rescue:
some home made spray cleaner, baking soda, and a washcloth.

Voila!


It turns out that this couple of cents worth of supplies clean as well as the can of more expensive "specially formulated stainless steel cleanser" that I had been buying.

I'm awfully happy with this.

What should we attack next? (Dare me to try the fridge?)

http://www.thethriftyhome.com
The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

  1. Great tip! Thanks for sharing this on The HomeAcre Hop!!! Can't wait to see what you share this coming Thursday :) Here's the super easy link to the next hop!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-homeacre-hop-8.html

    If you haven't checked out Wildcrafing Wednesday yet, please do! :) It's a hop I co-host for herbal remedies, natural living, real food recipes, and self sufficient living. Here's the link for tomorrow's hop:
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/wildcrafting-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post and information sharing with all. Our organization also help to remove strains from house or offices.Stainless Steel Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Your information is really good. Thank you for sharing.........................


    Best Stainless Steel Cleaners

    ReplyDelete