Kontera

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a Pre-Treater!!

In my efforts to try to have a healthier home, I have been making a lot of my own laundry and cleaning chemicals.

First, I made a spray cleaner that tackles EVERYTHING.

Then, I made cheap, awesome laundry soap.

Finally, I started using vinegar as fabric softener, and made a safe and effective bleach alternative.

To further my efforts, I have been looking for a replacement for Spray and Wash. My kids are murder on clothes, and I am constantly spraying grass-stained pants, or food-stained shirts.

My first attempt at this was a home run. Here's what I did:

1) Bought a spray bottle. ($0.97)
2) Filled it with the bleach alternative that I already made.

That's it.

It's wonderful! I tried it on a very stubborn stain on Husband's gardening/work shorts.
Before:


After:


I love how little things like this make me enormously happy.

Check out other great ideas here:

No comments:

Post a Comment